Auditorium Dream Team Coordinator (South Campus)
Department: Atmosphere & Hosting
Provide oversight for auditorium hosting under the direction of the Atmosphere and Hosting Director at the South campus in Ozark, MO.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Oversee all hosting positions related to the auditorium and special events including:
- Auditorium doors both exterior and interior (floor and stadium)
- Roaming hosts
- Aisle entrance hosts
- Seating hosts
- Oversee Sunday and Wednesday set-up of auditorium:
- Seat backs
- Seat cards
- Prayer for the sick oil
- Seat tags
- Communion prep and clean up
- Seat covers
- Oversee auditorium set up for all special events that take place at South Campus.
- Communicate to facilities any maintenance issues you see in auditorium that need to be addressed.
- Keep inventory of items needed for auditorium; communicate to Hosting Director when supplies need to be purchased.
- Responsible for building and maintaining auditorium team by constantly recruiting and being intentional with forming relationships with Dream Teamers.
- Responsible for placement and training of new Dream Team recruits.
- Responsible for recruiting, pouring into and training coaches. Ensure they understand the purpose for hosting in the auditorium and that they represent the heart and vision of the leadership.
- Responsible for making sure that prospects are keyed into FellowshipOne (F1) and Planning Center Online (PCO) correctly.
- Provide oversight to the Grow Track interview process. Making sure that the South Campus A&H Assistant Dream Team Coordinator is following the process and that they are tracking all new Dream Team recruits from Grow Track, training those new recruits, and keying data into PCO and F1 correctly.
- Connect with all potential Dream Team prospects during week 4 breakout and write important notes on the application
- Send “Thank You” cards to everyone who came to week 4 breakout
- Maintain profiles of all prospects through completion of Grow Track in both F1 & PCO.
- Connect with prospects within 7 days of receiving list from Connections.
- Meet all prospects on first serve date
- Ensure that all prospects are properly trained before serving unsupervised
- Input Dream Teamer information into F1 and in PCO and keep databases clean
- Ensure that all Dream Teamers are checking in at Dream Team Central (DTC) and input attendance each week, following up with those who are no-shows
- Responsible for oversight of auditorium Dream Team rostering for every service as well as special events
- Work with department Director to promptly address any Dream Team issues that arise
- Assist in providing oversight to other campus coordinators regarding the auditorium:
- Communicate seat card schedule
- Communicate changes with seating
- Check in on inventory of supplies
- Answer Dream Team questions
- Answer questions related to F1 and Planning Center
- Gift Give logistics and planning for conferences & special services
- Oversee service components such as offering, communion, and attendance count in the auditorium. Gather all other department counts and send out attendance stats following each service and event.
- Oversee auditorium hosting, count, and gift give logistics for all special events (related to main auditorium or special event venue hosting). This includes, but is not limited to, Stronger Men’s Conference (SMC), Designed for Life Women’s Conference (DFL), Life Group Conference, Easter Egg Hunt, Designed Sisterhood Night (DSN), funerals, graduations, etc.
- Connect weekly with the JRC Security team prior to weekend services to be informed on any security issues or disruptions that have occurred throughout the week; communicate and relay any pertinent information to teams
- Lead pre-service coaches huddle and Dream Team huddle.
- Provide oversight and direction to South Campus A&H Assistant Dream Team Coordinator.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Must exhibit good organizational and management skills.
- Ability to operate unsupervised, must be self-motivated.
- Exhibit good judgment, honesty, integrity and punctuality.
- Attitude of hospitality and excellence in all you do, whether dealing with supervising personnel, coworkers, or visiting churches.
- Knowledge of modern office procedures and equipment.
- Correct usage of grammar, punctuation, and spelling and ability to serve as an editor for written communication.
- Must be a team player in all relationships within the office and church as a whole.
- Exhibit confidentiality and discretion when dealing with all ministry matters.
- Must be able to deal with emergencies and security issues in a calm and confidential way.
Code of Conduct and Character
James River Church is Pastor-led and staff driven with board oversight. JRC staff are considered leaders and ministers of the gospel and therefore agree to the following:
- Develop and maintain a close personal walk with the Lord including:
- Daily devotional time with Lord.
- Daily dependence on the empowerment of the Spirit.
- Develop a strong marriage and family life. This includes:
- Communicating and sharing with your spouse.
- Spending time together on days off and when extra time is available.
- Keep personal finances in order with no delinquencies.
- Attend all regularly scheduled services in the church. Special services and functions will be required as deemed necessary by the Lead Pastor.
- Maintain a high level of personal integrity, honesty and confidentiality in dealing both with the staff and congregation.
- Maintain a Christian outlook and attitude at all times.
- Maintain loyalty to the staff and church, actively promoting unity within the church.
Commitment to Ministry
By submitting my application for this position, I confirm I have read and accept the above Job Description/Code of Conduct and believe God has called me to serve in this capacity.