Budget & Resource Coordinator
The Youth Budget and Resource Coordinator supports the Youth Ministry Director by being responsible for the detailed operations of the Youth Ministries Department. This would include maintaining the Youth budget and the management of Youth resources.
Essential Responsibilities & Duties:
- Managing youth funds
- Oversight of offering and sales
- Financial registration for youth events
- On-Time Payment of all invoices and bills
- Interdepartmental journal transfers
- Managing all purchase orders, check requests, and reimbursements
- Reconcile all youth department credit cards
- Administrate all materials and prints for the Youth Services and Events
- Distribute ALL items needed for each service for all campuses/venues
- Communicate with Coordinators about what is expected for each service
- Connect with Coordinators about picking up their materials
- Research and order props and prizes in advance
- Print and cut Series materials and additional handouts for all venues
- Gather items, props, costumes, prizes, etc. for all campuses/venues
- Communicate with coordinators on needs for the month ahead
- Manage campus resources such as: altar packets, VIP postcards, check-in materials, info cards for all guest services
- Manage inventory for youth merch and café resources
- Coordinate orders, pick-ups, and returns
- Maintain that office supplies are stocked for the youth department
- Maintain that the office stays neat and orderly
- Assist with managing materials for events
- Communicate with Event Manager for needed prints and cuts
- Coordinate with Event Manager about supplies needed
- Research and order items as asked
- Distribute all items and materials for all campuses/venues
- Connecting with outside tours and groups
- Be prepared to give tours for visiting pastors and groups
- Assist with the Executive Admin to create packets and information for visitors
COMMUNICATION & SCHEDULING
- Primary manager of eSpace including submissions and approvals
- Assist in maintaining clear communication with other ministry departments
- Communicate the following:
- Weekly service statistics and reports
- Life Groups
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Candidate should possess excellent organizational skills and possess a natural ability to pay attention to detail and to have things in order.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Strong computer skills and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge and skills of various computer programs (Microsoft Office suite including Outlook & Word, etc.)
- Possess good people skills.
Code of Conduct & Character
James River Church is Pastor-led and staff driven with board oversight. JRC staff are considered leaders and ministers of the gospel and therefore agree to the following:
- Develop and maintain a close personal walk with the Lord including:
- Daily devotional time with Lord.
- Daily dependence on the empowerment of the Spirit.
- Develop a strong marriage and family life. This includes:
- Communicating and sharing with your spouse.
- Spending time together on days off and when extra time is available.
- Keep personal finances in order with no delinquencies.
- Attend all regularly scheduled services in the church. Special services and functions will be required as deemed necessary by the Lead Pastor.
- Maintain a high level of personal integrity, honesty and confidentiality in dealing both with the staff and congregation.
- Maintain a Christian outlook and attitude at all times.
- Maintain loyalty to the staff and church, actively promoting unity within the church.
Commitment to Ministry
By submitting my application for this position, I confirm I have read and accept the above Job Description/Code of Conduct and believe God has called me to serve in this capacity.