Cherish Kids Office Coordinator
Department: Designed Sisterhood Outreach
To manage & coordinate the Cherish Kids intake process, event details, & other office functions
Essential Responsibilities & Duties
- Oversee all intakes – processing, reporting, quality control
- Oversee intake follow-up process
- Monitor progress of family individual intake journey
- Ensures that all intakes are responded to within a 24-48 hour period
- Ensures follow up at 2 weeks/2 months and that support is provided as needed
- Assists with maintaining Missouri State DSS and CD County connections and relationship.
- Provide up to date information regarding upcoming classes, orientations, training and STARS classes
- Assists with processing placement requests from local counties
- Manages the communication of requests
- Manages responses connection to appropriate County DSS Office or Ministry organization.
CHERISH KIDS CARES
- Manages the requests for support to Cherish Kids families
- Oversees scheduled respite care process
- Support of families/individuals walking through foster care/adoption challenges.
- Ensure proper application process, background screenings and ministry placement of Dream Team
- Manage office volunteers scheduling and training
- Manage & coordinate planning for events, including but not limited to:
- CK Fun Run
- CK Christmas
- JRC Expo
- CK State meetings
- STARS classes
- Maintain for calendar timeline
GENERAL OFFICE DUTIES
- Maintain the Cherish Kids website
- Manage receipts and processing to budget
- Coordinating all James River Creative Team requests
- Assist with social media planning/timeline
- Assist with follow-up from sponsorships, grant monies and donations
- PC skills including Excel, Outlook, Publisher, and Word.
- Must exhibit good organizational and management skills.
- Ability to operate unsupervised, must be self-motivated.
- Exhibit good judgment, honesty, integrity and punctuality.
- Attitude of hospitality and excellence in all you do.
- Knowledge of modern office procedures and equipment.
- Correct usage of grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Must be a “team player” in all relationships within the office and church as a whole.
- Exhibit confidentiality and discretion when dealing with all ministry matters.
Code of Conduct & Character
- James River Church is Pastor-led and staff driven with board oversight. JRC staff are considered leaders and ministers of the gospel and therefore agree to the following:
- Develop and maintain a close personal walk with the Lord including:
- Daily devotional time with Lord.
- Daily dependence on the empowerment of the Spirit.
- Develop a strong marriage and family life. This includes:
- Communicating and sharing with your spouse.
- Spending time together on days off and when extra time is available.
- Keep personal finances in order with no delinquencies.
- Attend all regularly scheduled services in the church. Special services and functions will be required as deemed necessary by the Lead Pastor.
- Maintain a high level of personal integrity, honesty and confidentiality in dealing both with the staff and congregation.
- Maintain a Christian outlook and attitude at all times.
- Maintain loyalty to the staff and church, actively promoting unity within the church.
Commitment to Ministry
By submitting my application for this position, I confirm I have read and accept the above Job Description/Code of Conduct and believe God has called me to serve in this capacity.