Connections Campus Lead
The Connections Department Campus Lead at James River Church is primarily a Sunday – Thursday position. This person will oversee Grow Track, Dream Team Central, Connect Center, and new visitor information at assigned campus. The Connections Department Campus Lead will also oversee the management of people wanting to get started on different teams (re-prospects) and certain other prospects listed below.
Essential Responsibilities & Duties
- Oversee the setup, hosting, implementation, and tear-down of Grow Track each week at assigned campus.
- Report number of attendees weekly to Connections Director and Grow Track Coordinator.
- Assist in connecting people to Dream Teams and Life Groups at assigned campus.
- Recruit, train, and roster Dream Team to serve in Grow Track as needed.
- Track inventory of Grow Track materials, coordinate ordering when necessary.
DREAM TEAM CENTRAL
- Oversee the setup, hosting, implementation, and tear-down of Dream Team Central each week at assigned campus.
- Recruit, train, and roster Dream Team to serve in Dream Team Central as needed.
- Track inventory of Dream Team Central food/supplies, coordinate ordering when necessary.
- Oversee the setup, hosting, and implementation of the Connect Center each week at assigned campus.
- Recruit, train, and roster Dream Team to serve in Connect Center.
- Call scheduled visitors within 24 hours of receiving the email throughout the week.
- Alert Connect Center team about individuals coming who have scheduled a visit.
- Call scheduled visitors that scheduled over the weekend.
- Coordinate with James River Café to ensure that each Connect Center is stocked with refreshments for guests.
- Collect all visitor information from various departments at assigned campus.
- Work with other James River Church departments to ensure that we are collecting as much new visitor information as possible at assigned campus.
- Send pictures of all the various visitor information to the Church Data Management team at the end of each service.
- Manage all “Return to Next Steps” individuals to re-plug them into a Dream Team.
- Assist Grow Track Coordinator with prospect/re-prospect list compilation.
- Manage all Dream Teamers taking a break from serving.
- Manage events only prospects/Dream Teamers.
- Reach out to all inactive Dream Teamers at the beginning of each year and invite them to connect to a Dream Team.
- Assist other departments with screening event Dream Team as needed.
- Assist the Connection Department with all events hosted by Connection Department.
- Assist with cookie visit bag assembly and delivery as needed.
- Other tasks and/or duties as assigned.
Code of Conduct & Character
- James River Church is Pastor-led and staff driven with board oversight. JRC staff are considered leaders and ministers of the gospel and therefore agree to the following:
- Develop and maintain a close personal walk with the Lord including:
- Daily devotional time with Lord.
- Daily dependence on the empowerment of the Spirit.
- Develop a strong marriage and family life. This includes:
- Communicating and sharing with your spouse.
- Spending time together on days off and when extra time is available.
- Keep personal finances in order with no delinquencies.
- Attend all regularly scheduled services in the church. Special services and functions will be required as deemed necessary by the Lead Pastor.
- Maintain a high level of personal integrity, honesty and confidentiality in dealing both with the staff and congregation.
- Maintain a Christian outlook and attitude at all times.
- Maintain loyalty to the staff and church, actively promoting unity within the church.
Commitment to Ministry
By submitting my application for this position, I confirm I have read and accept the above Job Description/Code of Conduct and believe God has called me to serve in this capacity.