Bringing Hope to Those In Need
Bags By The Bumper
– Canned meats (tuna, chicken, etc.)
– Side dishes/meal helpers
– Spaghetti Sauce and Canned pasta (ravioli, SpaghettiOs, etc.)
– Dry Noodles
– Chunky soups
– Veggies: canned peas, tomatoes, mixed veggies, potatoes
– Canned beans (all kinds)
– Peanut butter and jelly
– Breakfast foods (cereal, oatmeal, bars, pancake mix, and syrup)
– Condiments (mayo, mustard, ketchup, BBQ sauce, salad dressing)
– Snack foods: chips/popcorn/crackers/jell-o/pudding
– Baby food
– Hygiene items (deodorant, razors, feminine care, etc.)
– Shampoo and conditioner
– Laundry soap, dish soaps, household cleaners
One Heart Food Pantry
On a monthly basis, James River Church is collecting non-perishable food and personal items to stock the pantry of the One Heart ministry. If you or someone you know is experiencing financial hardship, we would love to come alongside and fill the gaps during this difficult time.
The community care team understands that life is unexpected. For families, single moms, widows and wives of deployed military experiencing an unexpected difficulty, we want to help. Financial counsel and assistance are available in special circumstances as well.
Cherish Kids was founded on the belief that every child is a gift from God and deserves to be cared for and cherished. Cherish Kids endeavors to improve the quality of life for children who find themselves displaced or orphaned. The vision of Cherish Kids is to make a difference in the lives of children in crisis by collaborating with state, counties, churches and adoption agency leaders. The purpose of Cherish Kids is to encourage and empower you to make a difference in the lives of children-children in your community and beyond who find themselves in need of a loving home to call their own. Cherish Kids is bringing hope to children locally and around the world!
Volunteer with the Community Care Team
We continually look for needs in the community that we can show God’s love through. As we strive to love extravagantly and serve genuinely, we would love to have you be a part of our exciting outreaches and projects. Contact our team to get plugged in at our next outreach.